-->

zondag 31 oktober 2010

Related Projects

I went to the Jrock Con (Japanese Rock Convention) in 2007 in Tivoli Utrecht, it wasn't really my music but I did enjoy the bands and the audience. I was a bunch of people that love Japanese Popculture so you could feel the resemblance. Here is some info and pictures of that event: http://www.jrocknl.org/2007/index.html

There was a Dutch band that makes Japanese rock music and I was inspired to use some Japanese words in my songs. So first I started with one line, and in a second song I used three Japanese lines and now I wrote a Japanese song and I'm busy writing another. There is not much material from Dokumi, they don't seem very active on the internet, but you can check out their Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/dokumi

The singer of Dokumi is called Nana and has a project of her own as well, Nagisabox. This is acoustic Japanese music, I think this comes really close to what I am doing so I am going to contact them and maybe we can help each other or share our passion for writing Japanese music. (and I want to know how they write their songs, I mean translate the lyrics ;) I think I want to make a video for my first Japanese song and translate the lyrics to English as well.



The guitarist of Dokumi has his own project as well, but he is looking for a vocalist so I should contact him and maybe we can work together. http://www.myspace.com/mugenjouproject
If anyone knows more related projects, please let me know.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten