-->

donderdag 1 december 2011

I AM GOING!!

A few weeks ago I finally bought my ticket to Tokyo, I am so excited!! I want to do my graduation project there with a research, a research about the differences between western and eastern pop culture. But thats not all, I will be making two songs before I go, one ballad and one up-tempo song in the hope to share my music with the Japanese people and getting their feedback. Ruben Wijga decided to help me with the songs, so I am very thankfull for his help.

Next thing is I have been contacting a lot of people in Tokyo through the couchsurfing website to see if they wanted to either have a chat with me, show me around or make music with me!! So far so good since a lot of people already responded to my message and would like to meet up with me in february!!

I am getting more and more excited as time passes by and I find myself with my head in Japan and not being able to concentrate well on my work, lets hope this will get better ;)

A Japanese organisator on te couchsurfing website asked me to cancel my room and come tour with him through all of Japan and make it a music tour with more people, but I am not sure whether I want to do that or not, at least not for all the time I am there (because I want to meet all the people I contacted).

What would you do if you were me? (keep in mind that I will be renting a room for a month)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Goedzo! Heb overigens een pakket uit Japan binnen gehad die helemaal vol zat met postzegels. Grote vellen op zilverpapier geplakt. Moet ik die even voor je meenemen?

    Groets!
    Jhnz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik zou zeggen, zeker doen, dat door heel Japan touren. Dat is je kans om veel meer van het land te zien dan alleen Tokyo.
    Ik heb tot nu toe heel veel in Toronto gezeten en heb nog weinig gezien van de rest van Canada (of nouja, in ieder geval van Ontario) en dat vind ik best jammer. Ik zou het niet voor de hele tijd dat je daar bent doen, maar als je de kans hebt om een deel van je tijd rond te touren en muziek te maken, zou ik zeggen: Grijp die kans!
    Zo kun je ook nog voor je onderzoek ondervinden of de popcultuur verschilt in en buiten Tokyo.

    Succes! En vooral: Geniet ervan!
    X Zippora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ik zie nu jullie reacties pas :D en Johanz daarom had ik dus niet gezien dat jij die postzegels voor me had :p

    Liefs Leonie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen